SurveyMR 2.0 allows you to build a survey within an intuitive interface; in the style of a canvas. The canvas style building set-up is easy for you to build and see the flow of your survey journey.
By clicking and dragging your way around the canvas, you are able to programme ‘forms’ containing questions (a single ‘form’ equates to one page within your survey).
With the addition of branch logic including previous answers features and more, respondents are taken through the route which is relevant to them. Question features such as piping, formatting, and the addition of media, bring your survey to life.
How can I access SurveyMR 2.0?
SurveyMR 2.0 can be accessed via: Back Room > Research tools > SurveyMR 2.0
The first page you see is the main survey page that lists all the open surveys, you can navigate to upcoming and closed surveys from this page as well:
From here you can:
- See the surveys currently live on the platform including:
- The scheduling of each survey
- The target sample for each survey
- The number of users who have/haven't responded to each survey
- Edit the survey by clicking the cog icon or into the survey name
- Use the Actions drop-down list to:
- Invite and remind your sample
- Download Triple-S files
- Duplicate the survey
- Close the survey (if it is live)
- Delete the survey